Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

17 March 2017

How to Style the Bralet with Boohoo*



I was contacted by Boohoo with the challenge of styling the bralet for their underwear as outwear campaign, aptly named 'Peek-a-Boohoo'. Gone are the days of that faded old t-shirt bra, that you used to live in, now it's time to don bra's that are made of intricate lace, exotic patterns and adventurous designs. I was excited to take on the trend and share how I like to style the bralet.

I'm not as daring as those who can rock the bralet with nothing but a suit jacket, though I wish I was, they look amazing! Instead, I like the Peek-a-Boo style, where you can just see a bit of lace peeping out under an outfit. So I got to work scouring their lingerie page, when I finally settled on a delicate, black, long line, lace bralet. There was so much choice in design and styles, that it was hard to choose! You can have a look for yourself here.


I decided to style three of my favourite things together; Leather, Lace and Leopard Print. I think that the femininity of the lace looks great contrasted with the toughness of the leather. The leather jacket*, also from Boohoo, fits like a glove, I love the zip detailing and stitched piping, which really enhance the jacket.

Underneath I popped on an extreme plunge neck black t-shirt* which really shows off the stunning black lace bralette.* Going for the all black everything look, I also wore some staple, black, skinny jeans. I wanted to let the lace and the leopard print do the talking, therefore, I kept the rest of the outfit fairly plain and simple.

 

Following my Leopard print obsession, I came across these beautiful boots in Primark, for £6.00! What an absolute bargain. They really compliment the overall look, as well as giving it a pop of colour.


I wanted to style this outfit as an everyday, casual wear look. This is because at first, when given the challenge I immediately thought it had to be evening wear, but then when I thought about it more, why not style a bralet for everyday wear! Wearing pretty lingerie always make me feel 100% more sassy and put together. This is what I came up with! I hope you like it.

I'd like to thank Boohoo for giving me the opportunity to share with you how I style this season's Bralet trend. Let me know how you would wear yours!




*Items in this post were gifted to me. All opinions are my own.
Share:
Blog Design Created by pipdig